Here are some DIY Refrigerator Magnets that I made from using old Calendar Magnets and old Wall Calendars.
- Calendar Magnets like the ones pictured blow
- A favorite Wall Calendar
- A paintbrush
- Mod Podge (Satin or Gloss finish)
Refrigerator Magnets are usually ads from local businesses.
- Cut out a picture from one of your wall calendars.
- Brush mod podge onto a calendar magnet.
- Lay the wall calendar picture over the magnet.
- Cut out around the magnet.
- Brush more mod podge over the photo.
- Wait until the mod podge has lost its white color and smooth out any bubbles.
- Stick on your fridge!
At left, a magnet still drying. At right, the finished product.
Some of my finished wall magnets.
Mod Podge is so amazing. I do so much with it, too! You can also use old tiles and mod podge images onto them to make nice coasters. I would suggest spraying them with a sealant as well, to make them more waterproof.